- To take the load from the current team in monthly transaction accounting and closing of group entities. Also take up the functions like payment processing, invoicing, receivable management and cash management.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in Tally ERP and expertise in all the tools and features provided therein. Group Companies, Inventories, Branch accountings, master maintenance, cost centres, MIS generation, export\import excel & PDF, data consolidation.
- Proficient in MS excel and automation.
- GST accounting - purchases, sales, input credit, output tax and other components.
- Monthly GST return preparation and filings.
- GST - Reconciliation of GSTR 3B, GSTR 2A, GSTR 1, Cash and Credit ledger with Books
- Accounting for bank transactions and bank reconciliation
- Intercompany\Interbranch accounting and reconciliation
- Processing of payments to Vendors, consultants and staff.
- Creditors aging and ledger confirmations of the balances.
- Annual closing of accounts, provisioning and finalization of accounts.
- TDS - ensuring appropriate percentage deduction, payment, default corrections and TDS procedures.
- Sales invoicing to clients as per the purchase orders.
- Managing colleagues, workloads, deadlines and is process oriented.
- To do all office related Field work.
The candidate should be having Multi-Faceted Skills. He/She should be a Multi-Tasker.
Required Candidate profile
- Only Male Candidates can apply
- Candidates must have their own two wheeler for occasional visit to branch office
- He must have a valid, state-issued driver's license.
We expect the candidate to have good computer skills and good knowledge of accounts.
IF YOU CANNOT CORRESPOND THROUGH WELL DRAFTED EMAILS ON YOUR OWN, KINDLY DO NOT APPLY.
Prior Experience shall be an advantage in similar business environments including accounting and administration.
The Candidate should be a resident of Delhi as he will be posted at Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura Office at New Delhi.
EXPERTISE IN TALLY is a MUST
The person should have a long term vision and zeal towards his/her career development.
Knowledge of Accounts, Computers, Excel and office management will be a big advantage.
1. Skills in office management, including Excel and Word expertise.
2. Computer savvy with good command over internet.
3. Excellent communication skills, must be soft spoken with neat handwriting.
4. Office management, should be prompt and accurate in documentation.
5. Hardworking & sincere
6. Near by North West Delhi preferred. Job location is Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura.
7. Willingness to learn and do the job for a long duration is desired.
Self Starter, Multi-Tasker, Go-Getter.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bansal Trading Company
Contact Company:Bansal Trading Company